Use the following URL that is specific for your club. If you omit the idClub in the URL, you will be prompted with a pick list. Logon with the admin email address and password you entered during setup. Substitute your Club Number for XXXX.
The following features are included with the basic membership management option and available to all club types.
Selecting the “Member” tab will take you to the Member Management view, displaying a list of club members. A sub menu of actions is shown under the Member Tab. This provides you the following options:
- Add – Add a new member to the database
- Message – Send a message to all members in the database
- List – Return to initial list view, clears any current search criteria
- Logoff – Ends the user session
- Search – Allows you to search for a member by their member number, email address, or partial last name. Note a partial name search requires a minimum of two characters. The search is not case sensitive.
Selecting a member from the list or search view will provide the following additional options:
- Update - Update existing member
- Delete - Delete existing member
Assistant Manager access level required. Click Add on the menu bar from the Members tab to open the Member input view. After entering the fields, click the save button. The assigned member number will be displayed, and the view is cleared to enter the next member.
Populate the following fields:
- Required. Must be a valid email address and be unique for the club. The user will either use this or their member number to logon with.
- Required. Set a default password for the user. They can change it later via the forgot password link.
- Access Level
- Required. Set the appropriate access level for the user.
||User is not allowed to logon
||Limited access, Guests can't view member data. All new members are set to guest level until they pay.
||Members can view member directory and contact data
||Can update events and resources
||Can update member information
||Can update Club info and Member Access Levels
- Membership Type
- Optional. Select the appropriate type from the list. These are defined in club rules. Guests will be blank.
- Expiration Date
- Optional. Defaults to current date. Format MM/DD/CCYY. Set to the end of the membership period if they've paid via check or cash.
- Optional. Standard title like Dr, Mr, Mrs, etc.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Type
- Required. Select Mobile, Home or Work.
- Phone Number
- Required. Primary member contact phone number. Format 999-999-9999.
- Hide in Member Directory
- Optional. If checked, prevents member from appearing in online membership directory listing for other members. It is still viewable by department managers and above.
- Auto Renew Membership
- Optional. Checking will activate automatic billing, payment information must be entered. Un-checking will cancel the periodic auto renewal for the member.
From the Members tab, input the search criteria into the search field and click the search button. The results view is sortable by clicking the desired column header. Use navigation arrows
Prev < and
> Next to change pages. Clicking a letter in the rolodex will jump to last names beginning with that letter.
Valid searches are:
- Member Number – will display the member info if found
- Full email address – will display the member info if found
- Last Name Search – Entering at least two characters will return list of all last names that contain the search string. One character only will return the Rolodex list of names beginning with that character.
Assistant Manager access level required. Club Manager access required to update access level above member. Select a member by clicking on the member number from the list view, or search for a member by their member number or email address. The membership info is initially displayed in a protected view. Click Update from the menu bar to allow changes to be made. Click save when done.
Assistant Manager access level required. Select a member by clicking on the member number from the list view, or search for a member by their member number or email address. The membership info is initially displayed in a protected view. Click Update from the menu bar to allow changes to be made. Click the Delete button to permanently delete the entry.
There may be certain cases where you can't delete a member. If the member participated in a Regatta that was scored, this info is required for the historical views of the race results. In many cases, it may be more desirable to simply set the access to revoked. This should really only be done to remove a duplicate entry.
Send Message to Members
Department Manager access level required. From the Members tab, select Message from the menu. This will pull up a form to email all members. Checking the field Use Email Client will use your device's default email application enabling you to personally send detailed, complex formatted messages with attachments. Leaving the field un-checked will send a simple text or optionally HTML formatted email directly from the webserver.
Fill out the appropriate fields and click send.
- Use Email Client
- Optional. If checked, uses device's default email application.
Note: Some email clients may require semi-colon delimeters instead of a comma delimiter. If your's doesn't support commas, then you will likely have to manually change them.
- Include Guests
- Optional. If checked, the message is sent to everyone in the club database whether they are club members or guests.
- Message Format
- Required. If HTML is selected, the message can include HTML formatting and will send a formatted message. Otherwise plain text is used.
- Optional. If using an email client you can compose the message there once it pops up.
List of Documents for the club. Department Manager access level required to upload or maintain document database. Download permissions can be defined by access level. Select Documents from the menu on the club tab. Click the Download button to download files from the list.
Note: Use the upload from the club tab for documents not associated with a specific event, such as membership applications, club rules, etc.
Department Manager access level required to upload. Select Upload from the document menu. Fill out the appropriate fields and
- File ID
- Assigned. Unique id for file.
- Select File
- Required. Click Browse to open file selection window. Select file to upload.
- File Name
- Optional. Use to override file name. Defaults to scrubbed version of selected file name.
- File Description
- Required. Short description of file.
- Access Level
- Required. Minimum access level required to view file. File will only appear in lists for members if Public or Member permission is set. If Pubic is selected, anyone can view the file whether they are logged in or not.
- Upload Date
- Assigned. Date file was uploaded.
- Overwrite Existing File
- Required if file name specified already exists. Check to overwrite existing file.
From the documents view, input the search criteria into the search field and click the search button. The results view is sortable by clicking the desired column header. Use navigation arrows
Prev < and
> Next to change pages. Clicking a letter in the rolodex will jump to files names beginning with that letter. Click the Download button to download files from the list.
Valid searches are:
- File ID – will display the regatta info if found
- File Name Search – Entering at least two characters will return list of all files for this event that contain the search string. One character only will return the Rolodex list of files beginning with that character.
Department Manager access level required. Click Document ID from document list to select. The file detail information is initially displayed in a protected view. Click Update from the menu bar to allow changes to be made. Make desired changes to the file information. Click the Save button when done.
- You may optionally upload a revised document.
- Changing the filename will rename the file on the server.
- You may upload the same document to multiple events by checking the option Overwrite Existing File. This way the same document will be listed for each of the events.
Department Manager access level required. Click Document ID from document list to select. The file detail information is initially displayed in a protected view. Click Update from the menu bar to allow changes to be made. Click the Delete button to delete the file.
NOTE: Deleting a file that has been uploaded to multiple events as the same name will cause it to be unavailable to the other events.